Baby kimono undershirt with impressive softness, using SmileCotton®’s double gauze.
It is water absorbent, gently cocooning even the sweatiest baby.
This undershirt is cute on its own, with a color scheme that uses the circular ribbed piping details made of organic cotton, and the emblem of an owl that symbolizes “happiness”.
Proudly made in Japan, all the way from spinning to sewing.
● SmileCotton® offers a gentle texture as if being cocooned by cotton, making it suitable for babies’ delicate skin.
● The owl motif symbolizes “good luck”.
● Soft double gauze that is comfortable on your skin.
● Easily adjustable string on the inside, and a handy plastic snap clasp feature on the outside for easy changing.
● The seams are all on the outside, so they do not touch the baby’s skin directly.
● SmileCotton® is a fabric recommended by Japan Atopic Dermatitis Patients Association. For more details, please visit here
All datas are manual measured . Please allow 1-2cm deivations.Thank you.